Monday, February 20, 2012

Lifetime Learner

I always want to be a lifetime learner. There is always something new to learn about God and His character,how I might emulate Him and reflect His character to those around me, and about myself and the world I live in. God is like a beautiful diamond with so many amazing facets to who He is. We can never fully know the vastness of our infinite God. I want to seek to know more of Him each day..."For my determined purpose is that I may know Him..." (Philippians3:10) I also want to know more about how God has made me and equipped me to serve Him and others. "He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who cherishes understanding prospers." (Proverbs 19:8) I seek to also be a learner of others and their needs as well as a learner of the culture and language they live in. (Yes, even in America!) I hope you will join with me in the desire to be a learner of our amazing God, of yourself, others, and the world we live in. "Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise." (Proverbs 19:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment